600g Strong Bread Flour
1 dessertspoon salt
1 sachet of dried yeast
luke warm water
Tin of plum tomatoes.
One half, Tuna, Olives, Onions, Chilli
Other half, Chorzio, Parma Ham, Sweetcorn, Onion, Chilli
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Add water little by little until all of flour is mixed & forms a sticky dough.
- Mix until dough gathers altogether into one lump.
- Cover & allow to rest for about an hour.
- Flatten & shape by hand, flattening dough & spreading into thin or thick base.
- Add tomato paste,
- Add grated mozzarella cheese
- Add as many toppings as you like
- Add little more cheese
- Drizzle some garlic oil, chilli oil etc
- pop onto baking tray,place in hot oven to cook for 10 mins or so.
Hmmm here we go again, our daughter is just a huge pizza lover. After completing her year at Uni, returning home first thing she does is invite girlie friends round & Mum makes load of pizza dough. Thye had a lovely evening creating their own pizzas, adding their topping then cooking them. Just like many years ago when we used to invite her school friends round :) So, anyway I made the Italian dough but made rather too much. Daughter disappeared back to Uni flats & were were left with some dough & loads of mozzarella cheese etc. So, pizza for the 'rants' :) Unable to decide what flavours to use I decided upon a half & half style, a his n hers :)
Heres the delicious pizza prepared for the parents. Recipe so easy & tasty. Toppings to suit taste.