No need for any other descriptions except perhaps indulgence!!
6oz Plain flour
- Sieve the plain flour into a large ceramic jug
- Add the two eggs & mix
- Add the milk & whisk
- Add the water & whisk until you have a lovely smooth thin batter
- Heat drizzle of oil up in pancake pan until blue smoke appears
- Then pour small circle of batter into the middle of pan
- Tilt the pan sideways, backwards & forwards until all batter is evenly covering the pan
- Allow to cook for a couple or few minutes depending upon whether you enjoy your pancakes wafer thin or slightly thicker
- Lift the edge of the pancake to see if cooked to your preferred colour
- Turn the pancake over, either lift or flip :)
|Hubby flipping his pancake :)|
- Once cooked to your taste, serve immediately with Maple Syrup or lemon & sugar (or any other yummy treats)
Mmmmm ENJOY !!
- Simple, quick & tasty.
- Of course you can create a whole recipe book full of recipes to enjoy with pancakes. savoury & sweet, experiment but mostly enjoy the delicious flavours & simplicity of a stack of home made pancakes. Traditionally, we used to start with bacon, sausage & scrambled egg filled pancakes & finish with the sweet ones . . we're a bit more sensible now :)