- Add the bacon to a grill pan, I use tin foil beneath mine. Grill the bacon as it it, with a little rind on. Grill until a little more crispy than usual.
- Add knob of butter to small saucepan, slice the mushrooms add to the melted butter. Saute & sizzle till nicely browned. Or if in a hurry, chuck them both in together :)
- Wash, slice & add tomatoes to the mushrooms. Cook until soft & warm.
- Wash & pat dry lettuce, slice into ribbons.
- Using a gas hob flame, throw a tortilla over the flame, allow to brown a little turning constantly until desired taste
- On a warmed plate lay the warm tortilla, spread little mayo over the tortilla
- Splash some spicy sauce or dressing onto the mayo
- Add a line of ribboned lettuce
- Add spoonful of mushrooms & tomatoes onto the lettuce
- Some grated cheese if you like cheese
- With pair of scissors pick up a rasher of crispy bacon form the grill, cut into strips onto the line of mushrooms, tomatoes & lettuce.
- If the bacon's fatty, blot with kitchen roll
- Fold in each side of the tortilla, then roll into a tight wrap .
- Halve with a knife & serve immediately